[please login to make this ad block disappear]
- Re: Strand Leppers new Asym » Nice Carpet. Do they make them for guys too?... (Surf SUP)
- Re: Ladies board » Na... Turquoise is for girls... I make boards for WOMEN lol....... (Ladies)
- Re: Using an anchor for SUP yoga on slow rivers? » I've done my classes both ways and prefer anchoring. Yes, it can be a bit distracting with the boards moving from side to side, but not nearly as distracting as floating away. Unless you have a cla... (Fitness and Yoga SUP)
- SUP the Mag whitewater video » Pretty stoked thanks SUP the Mag Last shot is the jump boof. I am using a Starboard Astro 6" with no fins for these clips. www.supthemag.com/videos/the-rides-we-love-dan-gavere/... (River SUP)
- Re: Streetfighter in Plastic » StreetfighterPlastic.jpg... (River SUP)
- I've never been big on Yoga but Yoga on a board is fun » I haven't done a ton of Yoga and only just tried a few Yoga Sessions on a board and personally I think its a way more fun and truly more of a challenge to find your center and improve your balance. W... (Fitness and Yoga SUP)
- Carolina Cup 2013 had the biggest turnout for an East Coast race to date » The Carolina Cup 2013 was an amazing event. The Wrightsville Beach Paddle Club along with Distressed Mullet and dozens of volunteers pulled off an amazing 3 days of races, clinics, and demos. Over 1...
- Re: 2013 Tuck Fest Featured Whitewater SUP and it was RAD! » That looks like a whole lot of fun!!!... (River SUP)
- Re: SUP: I don't get it » What I loved about SUP from the start (originally being a whitewater kayaker), is that the same river on a SUP is much more difficult than in a kayak. I've never liked big scary whitewater, so that me...
- Win a full river SUP set up this month. » CKS is giving away all the things I use on the river. $1,800 worth of gear. To enter go to: https://www.facebook.com/coloradokayaksupply?sk=app_208195102528120&ref=woobox Package includes a Ja... (River SUP)