Like us on Facebook
- Add rocker on a Sup » Hello there... (River SUP)
- 11' hard for river » Thanks, But is'nt for the same river... (River SUP)
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
- Michael Dolsey SUPs Has Just Opened a Southern California Distribution Center » NEWS FLASH Michael Dolsey Stand Up Paddleboards has just opened a southern Calif...
- Surf Expo 2016: Victory Koredry » Victory Koredry presented their new booth, and its new tagline 'catch the sun'...
- Surf Expo 2016: LXV Jack Pine paddle board » The new LXV Jack Pine paddle board...
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Home CountryUnited States
Looking forPaddling Buddies, Networking
Political ViewsFree spirited runner
Religious Viewsdo to you, as you do with me
About meOccupation: Care giver -
As a paddler -caver -I have many had base camps, at several water sheds -since starting whitewater in 1971. I have lived mostly in Ohio, PA. & KY..
Started paddling Whitewater in 1970-my father, James R., he built 14 -K-1's in the garage, for his two sons,(Dale & Dean) and B.A. Troop 376, of the east side of Cols., Ohio.
The J.R. boat is still in to the garage...in great condition.
As of 80-81, I have paddled C-1...and about 9 years of C-2, Partners were Pamela S. Dillion.of Ohio, Ray M. of Green bay,Wis. and my daughters, Julie and Susanna.
The 'Park and Surf' work outs in my C-1,
Best run-the Meadow Run in Yough River, MD.
AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
·National Award: Commodore's Award for efforts by American Canoe Association
Official Recognition by Governor Voinovich for exemplary efforts promoting volunteerism.
·National Award: produced September 1994 National Safe Boating Council
·National Finalist-1994 TELLY AWARD for The National Livery Safety System.
·Developed training and public education program The Awareness Boating Series for The Ohio Department of Natural Resources.
·Whitewater River Instructor -America Canoe Association and American Red
Cross-1983 to 1993.
·River Rescue/Swift Water Training: ODNR Watercraft-1983 to 1994.
Cave Guide (seasonal)
Laurel Caverns-Uniontown, PA. (02 - 06)
Guide clients into wild cave, through 3.2 miles of cave system, for
First Responder trained and certificated '82-'86-&-'03-'05.
Best -Movie ever-The King of Hearts with Allen Bates. -
I have lived a lifestyle in WHITEWATER Canoe river running, adding, caving, the last 10 years (5 or so as a cave guide).