Like us on Facebook
- Add rocker on a Sup » Hello there... (River SUP)
- 11' hard for river » Thanks, But is'nt for the same river... (River SUP)
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
- Michael Dolsey SUPs Has Just Opened a Southern California Distribution Center » NEWS FLASH Michael Dolsey Stand Up Paddleboards has just opened a southern Calif...
- Surf Expo 2016: Victory Koredry » Victory Koredry presented their new booth, and its new tagline 'catch the sun'...
- Surf Expo 2016: LXV Jack Pine paddle board » The new LXV Jack Pine paddle board...
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: Hydra in Action
Hydra in Action 5 years 3 weeks ago #33587
Full Story here: corransup.com/hydra-in-action/
We were able to take a few of the first pre-production Hydra take-apart boards out onto the harbor in Dana Point California yesterday. There were huge crowds of people with all sorts of boards out there, and families on the beach with kids. We had a whole array of paddlers try the board – everyone from people who own their own paddleboard, to multiple time renters, and also first timers. Everyone came back raving about the board! They thought the idea was ingenious (yes, we know) of making a board that packs into the car. Inexpensive ($699) makes it affordable too. It’s stable, paddles really well, even with two people on the 9′ version of the board. From 60yrs old to 6months old, everyone seemed to be having a great time on the water with it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds