Like us on Facebook
- 11' hard for river » Thanks, But is'nt for the same river... (River SUP)
- Add rocker on a Sup » Hi, I'm a paddler in Europe... (River SUP)
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
- Michael Dolsey SUPs Has Just Opened a Southern California Distribution Center » NEWS FLASH Michael Dolsey Stand Up Paddleboards has just opened a southern Calif...
- Surf Expo 2016: Victory Koredry » Victory Koredry presented their new booth, and its new tagline 'catch the sun'...
- Surf Expo 2016: LXV Jack Pine paddle board » The new LXV Jack Pine paddle board...
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
- Namaste ! welcome to India. World heritage monuments, powerful waves, and crystal clear waterways around the Bay of Bengal has inspired the young surfing club Surfing Yogis to introduce stand up paddle boards in this tropical paradise. Although it is relatively new to this region, SUP is accepted and considered one of the more environmentally conscious ways to explore the bayside sanctuary through the rivers meeting the ocean in its natural form. Since ancient time, the cosmic solar healing properties of this area continue to improve yogic powers. We prepare tailormade designer SUP trails in Indian waters. Mahalo.
CreatedFriday, 22 March 2013