Like us on Facebook
- Add rocker on a Sup » Hello there... (River SUP)
- 11' hard for river » Thanks, But is'nt for the same river... (River SUP)
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
- Michael Dolsey SUPs Has Just Opened a Southern California Distribution Center » NEWS FLASH Michael Dolsey Stand Up Paddleboards has just opened a southern Calif...
- Surf Expo 2016: Victory Koredry » Victory Koredry presented their new booth, and its new tagline 'catch the sun'...
- Surf Expo 2016: LXV Jack Pine paddle board » The new LXV Jack Pine paddle board...
Staying upright is the key in this single-elimination and distance-based race. Stand-up paddleboarders are challenged to navigate the Competition Channel while standing (only feet may be touching the board). The distance will be marked where each competitor kneels, sits, swims, or puts a hand down on the board. Winners will be determined by the participant that sends the farthest distance along the course while standing. If more than one competitor completes the entirety of the channel, a head-to-head round will determine the winner.
Date & TimeApr 26 2020 at 14:15 - Apr 26 2020 at 15:30 Pacific/Easter
Location & full addressUS National Whitewater Center 5000 Whitewater Center Pkwy, Charlotte, NC 28214