Like us on Facebook
- Add rocker on a Sup » Hello there... (River SUP)
- 11' hard for river » Thanks, But is'nt for the same river... (River SUP)
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
- Michael Dolsey SUPs Has Just Opened a Southern California Distribution Center » NEWS FLASH Michael Dolsey Stand Up Paddleboards has just opened a southern Calif...
- Surf Expo 2016: Victory Koredry » Victory Koredry presented their new booth, and its new tagline 'catch the sun'...
- Surf Expo 2016: LXV Jack Pine paddle board » The new LXV Jack Pine paddle board...
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
Six paddlers per heat will race head-to-head in this single-elimination competition. Participants will navigate their way through a minimum of three mandatory gates throughout the Wilderness Channel. Scores will be calculated based on finishing order and gate completion, with the winner advancing to the next round.
Date & TimeApr 24 2020 at 15:00 - Apr 24 2020 at 16:15 Pacific/Easter
Location & full addressUS National Whitewater Center 5000 Whitewater Center Pkwy, Charlotte, NC 28214