support unicef Support American Whitewater!

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: Socal SUS Informal Contest Meet Up (Timapalooza) Sept. 14, 2013

Socal SUS Informal Contest Meet Up (Timapalooza) Sept. 14, 2013 10 years 7 months ago #33223

• Ucycle
  • Fresh Boarder
With Ralph permission, im reposting his event here on SupZero:
Don't want this one to get away...
We are going to have a Timapalooza Finally.

Socal Stand Up Zone Surf Informal Contest Meet Up/Demo Day (Timapalooza) Sept. 14, 2013

Venue will be at the South Side of the Huntington Beach Pier.
Just South of the Surf Race to Victory Event.

You can participate in both as the SoCal SUZ event will be a non structured event.

Brands are invited to bring Demo Boards and set up an Easy Up.

Let's have this be our Big One...Way to end the Summer!!

I have 3 dozen shirts assorted sizes , Free on a First Come to the Event Basis..
See Below...

Ralph
Sup-position
Huntington Beach, California, USA
(714) 899-3020

Email Inquiries:
[mail address protected from spambots with javascript]

www.Sup-position.com

Timpalooza.png_thumb.png
"Surfing is not fashion, it is passion... F*CK YOU surf industry!!!!" -SL
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Socal SUS Informal Contest Meet Up (Timapalooza) Sept. 14, 2013 10 years 6 months ago #33224

• corran
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
damn... thats the one day I can;t go - gotta go see the baby doctor...

Re: Socal SUS Informal Contest Meet Up (Timapalooza) Sept. 14, 2013 10 years 6 months ago #33225

• JeanG
  • Fresh Boarder
I won't be able to make it - not in town.

First one that I'll miss.

Re: Socal SUS Informal Contest Meet Up (Timapalooza) Sept. 14, 2013 10 years 6 months ago #33242

• Strand Leper
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Thats my boy Ralphie!

SL aka Tim

Re: Socal SUS Informal Contest Meet Up (Timapalooza) Sept. 14, 2013 10 years 6 months ago #33248

• Clintsky
  • Fresh Boarder
have fun guys, wish i could get over there, hopefully it turns into a annual/semi annual event and i can time it up one of these days!

Re: Socal SUS Informal Contest Meet Up (Timapalooza) Sept. 14, 2013 10 years 6 months ago #33249

• Kneecap
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Bummer I'll have to miss this one too! I'll either be in Yosemite playing fireman or in Baja playing surf bum. These are always good gatherings.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Socal SUS Informal Contest Meet Up (Timapalooza) Sept. 14, 2013 10 years 6 months ago #33345

• TallDude
  • Fresh Boarder
It happened, and I had a great time. Ralph came through with the cool shirts. It was well overhead, peaky, and fogged out. You took a beating trying to get out. As Ralph and I sat outside talking the to the lifeguard on the rescue sled, as rogue wave just popped. The lifeguard had his back to the wave, so yelled wave. He hit the start button on his Seadoo, just as the wave pitched him. He caught some serious air! Later he said 'that was close one..." I caught some bombs, and cut out just in time to avoid some painful close-outs. I still got hammered on a few. Some of the other SUS'rs suffered broken leashes. One ditched his SUS board and went prone. Said he didn't want to snap another board. I left before the Victory Koredry SUP cross race started. I would not want to take any of my race boards out through that surf! Good luck to those who tried :skull:
Did you check it this morning?
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds