Support American Whitewater! support unicef

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: I'll be damned

I'll be damned 10 years 6 months ago #33377

• don corleone
  • Fresh Boarder
Night comes sooner this time of year and I am on the couch trying to load up tapatalk on my kindle and I punch in standup. Along with zone, zero comes up. Hmmm, what's that? I look at the forum and see many names I recognize.....along with their personalities. This is where old zoners come? Glad I found so many in one place. Pretty cool. (well.......nice you found a place to gather)
I had been curious why things got more.........quiet over there. I had heard some vague rumors and comments and thought some things.
I was not happy to see threads getting deleted. Actually was online when the fireworks erupted. Wow! !
I had noticed a few "disappearing" threads but since I don't ride waves.....missed many it seems as I don't follow those as close. I did notice a thread disappear that I thought was rather odd and wondered if it was because someone was pushing their hometown brand.
Anyways, when I go to register here, it is for playak too I find out. Email already taken when I go to register.
I guess luca is over at the zone sleeping with the fishes so don will be over here.
Not sure what or how much my dyslexic, landlocked, inland living, self will contribute but it looks like I am here too. :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: I'll be damned 10 years 6 months ago #33378

• DanGavere
  • Thank you received: 11
Welcome to the Zero Don. Stoked to have you here. The zone was good for a few years but it got too political and turned into just what they originally said they didn't want it to be which is a sounding board for certain mfg's and opinions. Not here my friend, and as Playak has become the largest single resource for kayaking I too believe this will become the largest single resource for SUP in the future.

Re: I'll be damned 10 years 6 months ago #33381

• corran
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
What he said...

Re: I'll be damned 10 years 6 months ago #33383

• Strand Leper
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Don,

Welcome my brother...

SL
Time to create page: 0.763 seconds