- Birth date
- Home Country
- Stand up paddle boarding, Surfing
- SUP Action
- Paul Weller, Belle and Sebastian, Ian Brown, Low, Soul Coughing, The London Suede, Badly Drawn Boy, Husker Du, Ocean Colour Scene, The Damned, The Hives, The Dandy Warhols, The Jesus And Mary Chain, Elbow, Supergrass, Everlast, Buzzcocks, Queens of the Stone Age, The Stone Roses, PIXIES, The Raconteurs, The Strokes, The White Stripes, Lou Reed, Pulp, Morrisey, Madness, The Charlatans, The Clash, Leonard Cohen, The Cure, New Order, Talk Talk, Flaming Lips, The Thermals, The Thrills, The Libertines, David Bowie (Official), Simple Minds Official
- No friends yet
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Thursday, 30 August 2012 18:32
- Last online
- 3 days ago
- Profile views
- 1,556 views
- 2015 River SUP courses in Zurich, Switzerland » Stoked about starting a river SUP program in Zurich with ASVZ, a 50,000 member sports club for Zurich universities' students, personnel and alumni, initially 2 weekends in June: http://portal.asvz.ethz.ch/sportangebot/wassersport/Seiten/StandupPaddelnSuP.aspx Urban_SUP_surfing_at_Hoengger_Wehr... (River SUP)
- Re: Paddle Design Information » Did the survey for you. Please let us know the results here. Cheers, Jeroen...
- Dan Gavere on German TV » For those who missed it on Facebook, I decided to also post this on Youtube and SUPzero: DDVE3DtErKA... (River SUP)
- Surf Expo 2014: MTI » New ladies colors for MTI. Here the inflatable PFD: 2014-09-0611.29.18.jpg Link: http://www.mtiadventurewear.com/...
- Surf Expo 2014: sail paddles » Can't remember what the name of these guys was. They were showing a very thin foldable sail that pops out of the top of the shaft. A little problem I see with it is that you need two hands to use the sail, so you can't use the paddle at the same time, i.e. you can only use it to increase your downwi...
- Surf Expo 2014: Sevylor » Sevylor is slowly but steadily getting rid of the 'price point' image with new designs, graphics and features. Whitewater inflatable with new graphics: 2014-09-0611.25.37.jpg 5 removable fins, to allow for a larger number of shallow fins: 2014-09-0611.25.21.jpg...
- Yoga board with lots of rocker? » I spotted this inflatable yoga board by Aqua Marina at Surf Expo, and noticed the huge amount of rocker on this board. Can this rocker have certain advantages for yoga? I'd think a flat and stable board makes more sense, but maybe I'm missing something? 2014-09-0518.38.04.jpg... (Fitness and Yoga SUP)
- Re: Surf Expo 2014: Oar Board » On second inspection, I noticed that the outriggers/oarlocks move together with the feet, so it does make sense. The advantage it that the center of gravity roughly stays in the same place, i.e. less problems with a diving nose etc. Disadvantage may be that the whole thing feels different than what ...
- Surf Expo 2014: Oblio Paddles » Another innovation that I'm not sure what to think of, but since I like to stay open for new ideas, I wanted to show it to you at least. The idea is that your wrists can rotate freely against the shaft, so your hands can stay in the same position as the paddles moves. They have two versions. One ...
- Re: Mistral new material for inflatable SUPs » Does this material exist in 4" as well? I mostly like 6" boards for their stiffness, but I don't really like the humongous amount of floatation, or riding so high on the water, so if this cross-stitch in 4" were as strong as a regular 6", that would be perfect......
SUWS Explores Rome with Leonard Nika - After the Final Stop of the 2014 EU Cup at the Italia Surf Expo we meet up with Starboard Athlete Leonard Nika who shows us round his home city of Rome and his home village of Torvaianica..
Added: Mar 27.
South Wales Shenanigans - Went for a one day dash down to South Wales. It was good to go somewhere different in the country, we went straight down to Ogmore-by-sea which had a really nice wave, surfed until the video battery died, then headed over to Langland and caught Matt Barker-Smith and Sean Smith before heading home again....
Added: Mar 26.
Tales From Japan: Part 2 - In Part 2 of our 'Tales from Japan' series we join Starboard Team riders, Beau O'Brien & Bart De Zwart as they venture into Tokoyo city for the first time during the 2014 Stand Up World Series....
Added: Mar 25.
Warm up Yoga with Skye Rainey - I am in my 50's and surf almost every morning. I don't have a lot of time in the morning so I asked my daughter, Skye Rainey, to put together a flow under 10 minutes to get warmed up with..
Added: Mar 25.
GoPro: Kayaking the Stikine with Rafa Ortiz - GoPro Athlete Rafa Ortiz and Isaac Levinson tackle one of the most challenging big water runs on the planet, the Stikine. Join these two in remote British Columbia where they confront harsh wilderness and multiple days of class five whitewater. Shot 100% on the HERO3+® camera from http://GoPro.com. Music John Berry "Auroras" Link to buy: http://goo.gl/eNf1DE Young Fathers "Only Child" Link to buy: http://goo.gl/xomwFU.
Added: Mar 25.
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).
Date Event Relation 2012-09-08 Open German SUP Championships 2012-09-02 Rotterdam SUP Regatta 2012-09-02 ENGADINpaddling