- Birth date
- Home Country
- Stand up paddle boarding, Surfing
- SUP Action
- No friends yet
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Thursday, 30 August 2012 18:32
- Last online
- Profile views
- 844 views
- Re: 20 days till Christmas » Hoping for lots of rain and mild weather, i.e. a good wave on my local river. Dreaming of a wet Christmas, again :)...
- Small SUP brands » I'm looking for SUP brands that have been off our radar so far. One of our goals on SUPzero is to produce the most complete Buyers Guide on the planet: http://supzero.com/buyersguide.php?cid=5010&scid=boattype&scval=SUP I'm sure there are brands still missing, so feel free to post links t...
- Re: One lucky girl! » For those of you who haven't been in such kind of surf: remember that 10' waterfall at the spa, and how if feels getting that bit of water on your head? Now compare that to the height of those waves and the amounts of water crashing on your whole body......
- Duck dive on a SUP » Has anyone here actually tried this? Looks pretty darn cool... PlayakSUPzero2013-10-31at12.23.53PM.JPG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mSm-HKVVno... (Surf SUP)
- Re: SUP on whitewater: fins on rocks » Sounds interesting: fins that retract into an inflatable board. Any chance you could post some photos of those fins?... (River SUP)
- Samata Magazine - on the water for the body, min, sould » Interesting to see the premiere issue of the new Samata magazine at OR in Salt Lake. See also their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SamataMagazine samata.jpg... (Fitness and Yoga SUP)
- Re: Hello » Welcome to SUPzero. What's the SUP culture like in Poland?...
- Restube, any thoughts? » Any thoughts about this inflatable floatation device? http://restube.eu/wp/restube/?lang=en Looks like you need 2 hands to actively use it in case of an emergency... I like the idea of having something small that can inflate, but doesn't an inflatable PDF make more sense? Something that you ca...
- Re: Riviera Surf SUP doors » Nothing against opinions, but if you state such a negative opinion about their construction, have you got any facts or numbers to back that up? What's worse in their construction process or materials than in other brands?... (Surf SUP)
- Surf Expo: Chica Rica » Chica Rica from Miami: IMGP0155.jpg http://www.chicaricabikini.com/... (Ladies)
James River with the Badfish MVP Sharkskin - Paddling the downtown section of the James River in Richmond, VA on the Badfish MVP's. The River level was at around 5 ft., which is on the low end of medium. Great section of whitewater for SUP's..
Added: Dec 8.
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).
Date Event Relation 2012-09-08 Open German SUP Championships 2012-09-02 Rotterdam SUP Regatta 2012-09-02 ENGADINpaddling