- Birth date
- Home Country
- Stand up paddle boarding, Surfing
- SUP Action
- Paul Weller, Belle and Sebastian, Ian Brown, Low, Soul Coughing, The London Suede, Badly Drawn Boy, Husker Du, Ocean Colour Scene, The Damned, The Hives, The Dandy Warhols, The Jesus And Mary Chain, Elbow, Supergrass, Everlast, Buzzcocks, Queens of the Stone Age, The Stone Roses, PIXIES, The Raconteurs, The Strokes, The White Stripes, Lou Reed, Pulp, Morrisey, Madness, The Charlatans, The Clash, Leonard Cohen, The Cure, New Order, Talk Talk, Flaming Lips, The Thermals, The Thrills, The Libertines, David Bowie (Official), Simple Minds Official
- No friends yet
- No joined groups.
- Member since
- Thursday, 30 August 2012 18:32
- Last online
- Profile views
- 1,597 views
supzero added a new video Copy of Saltaire Fire Island outer bar Stadup Paddle Surfing
supzero added a new video Saltaire Fire Island outer bar Stadup Paddle Surfing
- Self Inflating SUP » This looks like a nice fresh initiative. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1529801280/worlds-first-self-inflating-electric-powered-sup-b...
- 2015 River SUP courses in Zurich, Switzerland » Stoked about starting a river SUP program in Zurich with ASVZ, a 50,000 member sports club for Zurich universities' students, personnel and alumni, initially 2 weekends in June: http://portal.asvz.ethz.ch/sportangebot/wassersport/Seiten/StandupPaddelnSuP.aspx Urban_SUP_surfing_at_Hoengger_Wehr... (River SUP)
- Re: Paddle Design Information » Did the survey for you. Please let us know the results here. Cheers, Jeroen...
- Dan Gavere on German TV » For those who missed it on Facebook, I decided to also post this on Youtube and SUPzero: DDVE3DtErKA... (River SUP)
- Surf Expo 2014: MTI » New ladies colors for MTI. Here the inflatable PFD: 2014-09-0611.29.18.jpg Link: http://www.mtiadventurewear.com/...
- Surf Expo 2014: sail paddles » Can't remember what the name of these guys was. They were showing a very thin foldable sail that pops out of the top of the shaft. A little problem I see with it is that you need two hands to use the sail, so you can't use the paddle at the same time, i.e. you can only use it to increase your downwi...
- Surf Expo 2014: Sevylor » Sevylor is slowly but steadily getting rid of the 'price point' image with new designs, graphics and features. Whitewater inflatable with new graphics: 2014-09-0611.25.37.jpg 5 removable fins, to allow for a larger number of shallow fins: 2014-09-0611.25.21.jpg...
- Yoga board with lots of rocker? » I spotted this inflatable yoga board by Aqua Marina at Surf Expo, and noticed the huge amount of rocker on this board. Can this rocker have certain advantages for yoga? I'd think a flat and stable board makes more sense, but maybe I'm missing something? 2014-09-0518.38.04.jpg... (Fitness and Yoga SUP)
- Re: Surf Expo 2014: Oar Board » On second inspection, I noticed that the outriggers/oarlocks move together with the feet, so it does make sense. The advantage it that the center of gravity roughly stays in the same place, i.e. less problems with a diving nose etc. Disadvantage may be that the whole thing feels different than what ...
- Surf Expo 2014: Oblio Paddles » Another innovation that I'm not sure what to think of, but since I like to stay open for new ideas, I wanted to show it to you at least. The idea is that your wrists can rotate freely against the shaft, so your hands can stay in the same position as the paddles moves. They have two versions. One ...
#SapinusPro 2015 Trailer - Stop 2 of the 2015 #SUWT sees Tahiti back on the calender for the #SapinusPro. This epic event in French Polynesia will start on May 30 - June 6. Who will take the win? Watch all the action,....
Added: Apr 16.
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).
Date Event Relation 2012-09-08 Open German SUP Championships 2012-09-02 Rotterdam SUP Regatta 2012-09-02 ENGADINpaddling