- Birth date
- Home Country
- Dutch, English, German, Swiss German
- Interested in
- Looking for
- Political Views
- Religious Views
- God rules!
- Kayak, OR Outdoor Retailer Summer Market, Sea Kayaking, Paddling, Whitewater kayaking, Kayaking, Stand Up Paddling
- Web Programming, Softcore Playboating :-)
- Fans of the sisters of mercy, Robyn Hitchcock, Mick Ronson, T-Jin, MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS, Hausmagger, Hollywood Kill, Zac Crouse, David Bowie (Official), Steve Earle, The Thermals, Talk Talk, The Thrills, The Thermals, Toni Childs, Transplants, The Sisters of Mercy, Timber Timbre, The Dresden Dolls, Marina and The Diamonds, JJ Cale, Ludovico Einaudi, Supergrass, Senser, Over the Rhine, Bonnie Prince Billy, Mando Diao, Pulp, Grant Lee Buffalo, Lou Reed, David Bowie, Spinvis
- Kellogg Show, Monk
- Steve Fisher Congo - The Grand Inga Project, Ultimate Guide to Stand Up Paddling, Bitter Moon (1992)
- Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
- Johnny Cash
- If you're happy, you're successful.
- About me
- Softcore playboater, hardcore webmaster.
- Current City
- Current ZIP
- Boating type
- Softcore Playboating
- Home spot
- Fahrweid, Bremgarten
- Dream spot
Education and Work
- Twente University, NL
- CEO or so
- Job Description
- Programming, content, sales etc.
- Profile Video
- Fahrweid Wave, August 2010 @245cumecs
- Member since
- Sunday, 10 November 1996 00:00
- Last online
- 11 hours 17 minutes ago
- Profile views
- 42,736 views
Jeroen added a new comment on the video Three laps down Jacobs Ladder @2Kcfs doing the Vertical Mile in a Day
- Re: Ran a waterfall and landed it » Nice one! Not a lot of protection for such a rocky environment...... (River SUP)
- Paddle Expo @ISPO - Sroka » Sroka is a new SUP brand from France, by kite world champion Bruno Sroka. 2015-02-0514.23.14.jpg 2015-02-0514.23.38.jpg 2015-02-0514.23.58.jpg ispo-paddle-expo.jpg...
- Paddle Expo @ISPO - Airboard new shape and material » New shape from Airboard. The narrow nose makes the hull round and is designed for speed by giving it more displacement characteristics. The new deck material makes a deck pad redundant. Airboard is experimenting with a similar material on the hull, which should behave like shark skin, i.e. improv...
- Re: Lake Powell Self Support Trip Report » What's that Badfish Busita board? One-off custom board? Looks pretty handy for expeditions......
- Apple Watch: not for paddlers :( » Looks like you'll soon be able to get a free Apple Watch on a beach near you :) It's not waterproof, so swimmers will have to leave it on the beach... I guess paddlers will have to wait for a next version. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktujsc4ZUTo A nice app would be to control your POV came...
- Re: Riviera Surf SUP doors » I was indeed talking to both of you, and I'll delete insulting posts from both of you, no matter who started. As for vulgar words, I personally couldn't care less and I'm not offended that easily. But what has set the Playak and SUPzero forums apart from the rest since some 15 years, is that we a... (Surf SUP)
- Re: Waveflo » Added some cool photos of the booth girls etc.... (Fitness and Yoga SUP)
- Introducing The SUPzero Factor » The SUPzero Factor measures the ongoing online presence of athletes and brands. http://supzero.com/factor.php Feel free to try it, click on some names (clicking on the names in the graphs and in the lists have different effects), years and months to see what it's all about. Feedback is welcome... (SUPzero)
- Re: Mistral new material for inflatable SUPs » Not sure if you understand what I meant. This is not about the difference between line and dot dropstitch. This is about the threads themselves not being parallel, but slightly crossing each other (i.e. the threads are slightly diagonal in different directions). I haven't seen any other SUP brand us...
- Re: What do you do with your board in the winter? » Looks like fun, but they invented snowboards for that :) What also looks like fun is the snow bodyboards from Airboard (who also make SUPs - actually, they were making those snow bodyboards long before the SUP days): http://www.airboard.com/ And I also plan to try the Bellyak this winter, ...
Shark Capsizes Boat: Angler Swims For Life Then Catches Shark - After Captain Ben Chancey hooked into a Giant Shark, the fish pulled him and his boat all over the Ocean off the coast of Stuart, FL then suddenly the Huge Shark flipped over the fisherman and his boat. Once Captain Ben gets flipped into the water he swims for his life to the support boat and then hops back in the kayak to finish catching the Giant Shark. Be sure to check out http://www.youtube.com/realsaltlife for more great videos. This is one of the most amazingly funny Fail and Win combos ever seen in a fishing video in my opinion on the Chew On This Saltwater Fishing Show..
Added: Jul 4.
Fender guitar played thru AMP on SUP in ocean - Guitar playing while SUP surfing... this is the equipment sound check test. . Michael Dolsey played a Fender strat , plugged into a Vox DA5 amp , that was in a dry bag, tethered to SUP. The event was to celebrate an ad that showed a surfer playing a Fender guitar while on a wave. thanks for watching ..pass it on.
Added: Jan 6.
Friday Night Lights on the Chattahoochee River - The Board Ninjas of Columbus, GA get together for some night-time fun on the rapids of the Chattahoochee River. Filmed & Produced by: High Attitude Video www.HighAttitudeVideo.com Music by: Illenium www.Facebook.com/IlleniumOfficial.
Added: Nov 11 2014.
- Has airboard SUP Travel
- Has badfish MCIT 10'6
- Has badfish MCIT 9'0
- Has Camaro Dry-Tec
- Has Camaro XA-10 Thermopants 7/8
- Has Camaro XA-10 Thermoshirt
- Has H2O 2
- Has KayakPro SpeedStroke Gym - Kayak
- Has Kokatat GORE-TEX® Meridian Dry Suit with Relief Zipper
- Has Kokatat Ronin Pro
- Has Kokatat Trinity
- Has Mergner Bionic Flow
- Has Ophion Rapture
- Has Palm Extrem Vest
- Has Pelican Flow 106
- Has Pelican Flow 116
- Has Predator Full Cut with Hardnose
- Has Predator Lee
- Has Pyranha Ammo M
- Has Pyranha Rev M
- Has Rainbow Reaction
- Has Reed Unisex Long Sleeve Dry Cag Deck
- Has Riot Astro 54
- Has Riot Inferno 54
- Has Riot Magnum 72
- Has Riot Magnum 80
- Has Robson Gemini
- Has Sea-Eagle FastTrack 385ft
- Has Sea-Eagle LongBoard 11
- Has Werner Player
- Has Zelezny Igo
- Likes hf Weasel
- Likes Jackson Kayak Shooting Star
- Likes Riot Disco
To see more Facebook information about this user, make sure your Playak and Facebook accounts are connected (click the blue Connect button on the left).
Date Post 2012-10-14 Whitewater Symposium 2012 2011-06-05 What Goes Up Must Come Down 2011-06-02 Look ma, no fin 2011-06-02 Wrong foot first 2011-06-02 Welcome to Jeroen's SUP experiences
Date Event Relation 2015-09-13 Nude SUP Challenge 2015-07-17 The Ultimate SUP Challenge 2015-05-15 Dominion Riverrock 2014-09-13 US SUP Tour / Race to Victory 2014-09-06 Nude SUP Challenge, the world’s first clothing-optional SUP race 2014-09-04 Surf Expo Visit 2014-05-16 Dominion Riverrock 2013-10-12 N1SCO World Championships 2013-09-14 Surf Race to Victory SUPCross Presented by Michelob Ultra 2013-09-07 King of the Rogue Race
Date Topic Country Title 2014-10-29 Insiders The future of inflatable SUP boards * not approved by a Playak editor yet *
- Jackson Kayak introduces More Fun
vibram FiveFingers KSO Mens
Robson Gemini Paddle
Pollner Alone at Sea (book)
Kayak Map Markers
2013-08-23 Surf Race to Victory SUPCross Series Finals 2013 2013-06-08 US Nationals Kayak Polo 2013 2013-05-14 Golden, Clear Creek, Clear Creek Whitewater Park, Drop #7 2013-03-12 Chesaning Fishladder 2012-12-18 Yahoo! Weather - Zurich, SZ 2012-08-16 Hexenturm Bremgarten 2012-07-16 SUP Sunday 2011-06-08 UK Storm Gathering 2011 2010-08-25 Playriver: UK, Wales, Cardiff, Cardiff International White Water (CIWW) 2010-08-08 Sonic City 5000 SUP Race 2010