Like us on Facebook
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
- Michael Dolsey SUPs Has Just Opened a Southern California Distribution Center » NEWS FLASH Michael Dolsey Stand Up Paddleboards has just opened a southern Calif...
- Surf Expo 2016: Victory Koredry » Victory Koredry presented their new booth, and its new tagline 'catch the sun'...
- Surf Expo 2016: LXV Jack Pine paddle board » The new LXV Jack Pine paddle board...
- Surf Expo 2016: C4 Waterman » The new C4 Waterman booth (including Wenonah Canoes this time - not shown here)...
- Surf Expo 2016: Michael Dolsey » and shows how tough his boards made of polycarbonate clad are...
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: South of the border
South of the border 4 years 2 days ago #33523
Im headed back down to mainland mexico starting late feb early march. Probably stay until May. If anyone is interested in going let me know. we have all kinds of boards down there: inflatable C4's, NRS, Hala. and rigid boards: Glide, Emotion traverse, and streetfighter. Water levels are higher than normal this year, hence the postponed trip.
I'm looking to paddle, San Luis Potosi, Queretaro, Hidalgo and end in Veracruz. Everything from Waterfalls, low volume creeks, to big water!
see ya down south
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds