Support American Whitewater! support unicef

[please login to make this ad block disappear]

TOPIC: Cargo Bikes and SUP

Cargo Bikes and SUP 10 years 8 months ago #32985

• DanGavere
  • Thank you received: 11
What kind of bike rigs are you guys out there using to transport SUP's?

Here's my experience and opinions on it:
If you didn't know already the ExtraCyle has been taken a step further by a fellow SUP Paddler who lives in the North Bay area. Ben Serrazin is an avid paddler and one hell of a racer who actually just won the men's division of the Payette SUP Champs in Idaho. Go and Check out his Yuba Bicycles website and his bikes which have received excellent reviews by an cargo bike junkie. I have both the Mondo and the Boda Boda and have transported anything from 12.6's to short surf style sups to enormous heavy and 36inch wide Rapid Fire SUP boards (at 60lbs) easily with these bikes. Reasonably priced, great parts, light weight, look awesome, and super fun to ride. I had an Extracycle for 6 years before my Yuba's and have found the Yuba's to be way more Stout especially when riding another adult on the back rack or hitting my neighborhood kickers:) I have had Extracycles literally fall apart under me. I am hard on my bikes and the Yuba has never let me down even after after a drunken bike surfing session with a 250 lbs rider on the back. Hell last year I stood on the back rack and rode for 6 miles all around downtown SLC at the OR Tradeshow for the Green Guru social ride. The most fun I had on a bike all year.
blog.greengurugear.com/post/29564121395/...uises-salt-lake-city

yubabikes.com
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.666 seconds