Like us on Facebook
- 11' hard for river » Hello, I plan to build a river board... (River SUP)
- sup master instructor course from the Italian Federation for Amateur Paddling: October2016-June2017 » You should check out the ACA SUP program, as it sounds kinda similar...
- Waterblading - Send your Pics » bounce...
- Show us your SUP fish pics! » Extra Wide SUP for Fishing WideSUPfor2-2-3... (SUP Fishing)
- Michael Dolsey SUPs Has Just Opened a Southern California Distribution Center » NEWS FLASH Michael Dolsey Stand Up Paddleboards has just opened a southern Calif...
- Surf Expo 2016: Victory Koredry » Victory Koredry presented their new booth, and its new tagline 'catch the sun'...
- Surf Expo 2016: LXV Jack Pine paddle board » The new LXV Jack Pine paddle board...
- Surf Expo 2016: C4 Waterman » The new C4 Waterman booth (including Wenonah Canoes this time - not shown here)...
[please login to make this ad block disappear]
TOPIC: New Yoga Board
New Yoga Board 5 years 3 months ago #33172
We just did a Yoga board, but we wanted to make sure that it was also a board you can use to paddle -for families to be able to mess around on, paddle on lakes for fitness - because yoga is just a part of the paddleboarding experience. That said, we also broke away from the status quo of yoga shapes in making the entire deck just lightly concave which helps center the paddler/yogi. I spent a lot of time talking with yogis who do it on SUP and those who have never (to find out what their "perceived" concerns would be) to come up with this...
It looks like a lot of people are now starting to think "yoga specific" which is awesome to see.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds